Sunday, December 28, 2014

Teen Birthday!

So June came around and I needed a Teen card for my to be Teen... he was getting a guitar so I grabbed a few files and got busy on my Silhouette...

The Box card file is from Lori Whitlock: Design ID #56513 from the Silhouette Store.
I made it pop with e-mail and icon type paper.  Paper Pieced and  then found guitars and paper pieced them and added them to the sides.  The guitar is called "electric guitar" and is by prettypapergraphics: Design ID #60863 


I made some vinyl art for his wall also from the same guitar file and musical notes from here and there to be spread across the wall if he should so wish (13 is a funny age lol):

*hugs* Happy Crafting,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)