Monday, September 30, 2013

Sweet boxes and envelopes!

Well my not so tidy desk got invaded and all my skinny bits of paper were stolen with a trill-lil-lil and a flipperty flap of "you are not having this back it is all MINE" from Spinny our Black Faced Wood Swallow.

I have been busy making some little sweet shoppe's for my Grandparents since they both love getting post.  One I played with the Tim Holtz Brick embossing folder.  The Sweet Shoppe was a design from the Silhouette Online Store, cut out and modified a little with the Silhouette Cameo.  
In the foreground of the photo you can see the individualised envelopes for Nanna and Granddad since they are all going into a mail box we were able to add a little bit of fun and interest.
So Lollies (including sugar free for Granddad), letters, cards and photos all ready to go!


 Happy Crafting *hugs* Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)