Monday, May 6, 2013

Mad May continued...



With everything hitting at once again I had to come up with a simple card for my Mum and Mother In Law... So I got to play with my cameo again and learn how to use the offset and mirror tools as well as welding and tracing so my simple card taught me an awful lot!  MUM is embossed with my ever trusty Cuttlebug with "Quikcutz - flowers"... I hope they like them!

Now I know almost all Mum's love flowers and my Mum in particular LOVES Orchids... so I did spend some time making a Silhouette file for the orchids... I inked them with Memento's and used my brush markers to do the details.  The frame is Lori Whitlock and the verses were sourced from the 'net.
Anyways... thanks for stopping by... *hugs* Sarah











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)