Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Well today I am celebrating my Birthday and my dearest Husband and Sons got me a Silhouette Cameo (Ok so it arrived early and I already had a little play but today is official!) and my Mum, Alan and a dear friend Sam sent me gift vouchers that enabled me to get the sketch pens and another mat for the Cameo (which is probably a good job since my whoops earlier on nearly cut clear through it!).  So really big Thank You's to everyone :-)

Anyways I decided since I am banned from housework today that I would make the boys some Easter Cards with the Silhouette Freebies which was "Happy Easter", a Bunny and a Chick.  So I cut the sentiments and images on the silhouette then embossed a panel on my Cuttlebug (yes I still love my CB!) with the Spots and Dots embossing folder.  Then used the sketch pen in the Silhouette to do a nice inside (since the boys complain they can't read my writing hehe)... and bobs your uncle... have a wonderful Easter everyone...


The Fronts
And the insides

Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Happy Crafting :-)